[MacDV] Video conversion suggestions for iPad2

Gregg Gorrie ggorrie at telus.net
Fri Sep 30 00:28:19 PDT 2011

Hey Brett:

Just did a quick Google search and found this. Haven't used it (as I don't
have an iPad - yet!) but it's free and looks like it's targeted towards what
you're trying to do. Let us know what the quality is like if you get a
chance to try it out.

<http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPad/download.php>

--
Gregg