[MacDV] Video conversion suggestions for iPad2

Conlon Brett brettnlis at bigpond.com
Thu Sep 29 05:57:07 PDT 2011

Hey Bernard,

When you ask "How so?" do you mean , how is it NOT re-encoding? Well, I'm not sure exactly what's going on but the file simply re-saves to the hard drive (full write speed). There appears to be no encoding going on.

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Roxio software. So Gerhard, have you noticed the same thing, matey?

Chz,

Brett