Jedi Knight problem

John McGibney ncicchek at optonline.net
Tue Dec 10 05:20:37 PST 2002

I can't seem to get Jedi Knight 2 to run on my G4 tower. Everytime it starts
I get 2 errors. The first is for a missing OpenGL file, the second is that
OpenGL can't be started. I still have the original Rage pro card and have
installed the ATI update as required by JK2. The game starts under OS-X but
not under 9.2.2.

This is particularly frustrating as it plays on my G3 equipped 9500 under OS
9.1 with the ancient voodoo3-2000 card. Of course requests for help from
Aspyr have gone unanswered. Any suggestions? I've done the usual: rebuilt
desktop, checked for extensions related to OpenGL, reinstalled the ATI
update, deleted prefs...   All to no avail.

John