[MG] Jedi Knight problem

John McGibney ncicchek at optonline.net
Thu Dec 12 05:08:22 PST 2002

The actual Quake 3 works flawlessly on this machine! So it has to be a
problem with either the port or the version that Westlake/Aspyr used to
create these games.

The cure for Elite force was to use the older version. The Carbonized OS-X
version was the culprit. I don't have that option here, there is only one
released version.

I found a thread on the MacFixIt site that involved removing and
reinstalling the OpenGL drivers after a 9.2.1 upgrade. Going to try that
later. Will involve a clean install as I'm at 9.2.2 and I can't do an
uninstall procedure.

John