[MG] Jedi Knight problem

John McGibney ncicchek at optonline.net
Thu Dec 12 16:40:49 PST 2002

By the way, solved the problem with a clean install and downgrade to 9.2.1
from 9.2.2. Also since this game is based on the Quake 3 engine and is
essentially the same engine as in Elite Forces then why is this the only
game with the problem?

Found solution on the macfixit.com site. Other OpenGL based game problems
were solved by custom uninstall and custom install of OpenGL and other
multimedia files via OS 9.2.1 installer. Followed by a reinstall of the ATI
update.