[MG] good 2-button mouse?

Adam Bass abasscube at mac.com
Sat Dec 14 08:36:16 PST 2002

I personally like Logitech's mice the best. Their optical two-button
mice feels very nice and simple, and the tracking is really smooth
(especially on their dual-optical mice). However, I guess the Logitech
driver software isn't quite as powerful as the Kensington or Microsoft
mice drivers, but it's good enough for most normal purposes.

Hope this helps. :)

Adam