[MG] good 2-button mouse?

Nevin Steindam thenevin at ameritech.net
Sat Dec 14 10:26:10 PST 2002

>I personally like Logitech's mice the best. Their optical two-button
>mice feels very nice and simple, and the tracking is really smooth
>(especially on their dual-optical mice).

Dual-optical?  Does this mean there are two lasers or something?  Does this
make the mouse less prone to jumping around?

I like the smooth handling of optical mice, but I'm fed up with the way
they can't keep up with fast movements.  Some games (Battle Girl, for
instance) are practically unplayable with them.  I'm about ready to go back
to the old-fashioned ball mice.

Nevin