[MG] Playing Multiplaying games

David Klaus mrpopman at lemlists.com
Sun Dec 15 15:46:37 PST 2002

>Hey All,
>	While I have had a cable modem for the past year in my area
>because i have a different cable company all my other friends are
>just now starting to get there's and with that we have all started
>to play against each other we games like MOH and SOF2.  The problem
>comes up when a friend tries to serve and get there ip when they are
>using airport or another type of router/hub,  It just needs up not
>working and no one can connect and play.  Is there any kind of
>special procedure of getting around the base station or something
>else to make it so that people with airport can host?  Thanks for
>your help
>
>-Marcus

One place I've found for general help on networked gaming is
<http://www.practicallynetworked.com/support/gaming_help.htm>.  The
go into the why and how of port forwarding and DMZ zones to allow you
to host games.
Mr. PopMan - mrpopman at lemlists.com - "Does anybody want to play a
game of pinball?"
A journey may be long or short, but it must start at the very spot one
finds oneself.   Jim Stovall-The Ultimate Gift