[MG] good optical mouse? (Was: good 2-button mouse?)

Jerry Wilson jerrywilsons at mac.com
Tue Dec 17 12:35:50 PST 2002

On Tuesday, December 17, 2002, at 05:39  PM, Gregory Davis wrote:

> Other than the size what do you think of the wireless optical mouse as
> compared to the one you mention for gaming.

Hey Greg,

Don't mean to butt in here but I have the Micro$oft Wireless Optical
mouse.  It seems to have an Energy Saving function which allows it to
sleep if inactive for a few seconds.  After resting a bit there is a
slight delay when first moving kerser.  I haven't tried it as yet but
could be a problem in gaming.

And by the way I love the ViewSonic!!!!!!!!
Jerryw

......people may forget what you say or even do, but they will always
remember how you made them feel.