Ghost Recon Multiplayer servers.

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 19 07:42:38 PST 2002

Tho I,ve been thru all the single player levels,  I'm a bit aof a newbie
when it comes to on-line multiplayer versions of these games.,

Where can I find a selection of servers that host multiplayers games of
Ghost Recon that will recognize the Macintosh version.

In MOHAA, all I had to do is to hit the refresh button and a huge list
appeared. The writers of Ghost Recon have made it a bit tougher. And the
manual is no help.

 I'd appreciate any leads to servers that'll allow me to try out the
multiplayer version.

Thanks
John