[MG] New guy here :)

_ mautmank mautmank at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 2 08:20:17 PST 2003

Matt-
    What's the url for the site?
tia-
maut

Hi all,

Just thought I'd pipe up to say hello. I am new to this list, but I have
been a member of the iBook, Swap, MacUK and Duo/2400 lists for a while now,
so I thought I'd take a look at the Mac game scene.

I use a G3 iBook and iMac (summmer 2000) and play things like Unreal
Tournament, Escape from Monkey Island, Airburst, Worms, Age of Empires II
and so on.

There's a great web site called Macintosh Garden that has about 300 older
Mac games available for download if anyone's interested, but I'd hazard a
guess that you are all aware of that site. I've gotten lots of my old faves
from there that I used to play on the Amiga; like Monkey Island, Indiana
Jones & the last crusade, rise of the dragon etc. I love the old Lucasarts
games, and the Sierra one's are pretty good too.

Matt