[MG] Sim City 4

Stephen Thirlwell stephen at blacknight.co.uk
Sun Oct 19 10:07:07 PDT 2003

On 19/10/03 1:48 am, "Andrew Jung" <ajung at telus.net> wrote:

> I've heard mixed feedback.  One person said that it was okay for a
> while, but quickly lost its interest as things slow down a lot once
> cities get a certain size.  The other thing that I've heard is that
> Aspyr is really not supporting this one very well.  They say that you
> have the option of downloading all the add-ons that the PC version has,
> but in order to do that, you have to go to the EA site and to get into
> that, you have to have a serial number from EA, and well... Aspyr
> doesn't give you one.  :(  So you are then stuck to getting mods from
> other sites and none of the official ones.  Really bummer.

Yeah it does slow down as it get's busier but that does not put me off
although I don't play it as often as I would like to as it simply takes up
too much time.

As for the serial number, they do give you one but it is just not compatible
with the site :( CRAZY!!!!!!!

I don't agree that it is not supported as they have released a patch which I
found fixed the problems with video on my PowerBook G4.

Regards

Stephen