[MG] HOMM4 questions

Nevin Steindam thenevin at ameritech.net
Tue Sep 2 05:47:15 PDT 2003

A minor correction.  I glanced through the email I just sent out, and
realized that this sentence was confusing:

>The patch is vital for playing against the computer --
>without it, you'll have more challenge from the wandering monsters.

I didn't mean that the wandering monsters become less challenging after you
patch it (which wouldn't be a big deal for playability).  I meant that the
AI of the enemy heroes goes from idiotic (ie, less than even the wandering
monsters) to acceptable.

Sorry if I confused anyone.

Nevin