[MG] Monitor selection

Joe Mac mcdanielfirehouse28 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 5 10:12:01 PDT 2003

I hesitated when I said "lag"... If you look at the specs of a flat panel
monitor, they have a response time for the pixels... Usually 20-30
milliseconds. So this puts you 20-30 ms behind everyone else... Granted
20-30 ms isn't much, but add that to the ping and if introduces "lag" so to
speak.

Joe Mac