[MG] so what's been up with the list?

Allan Hise allan at hise.org
Wed Nov 24 23:28:31 PST 2004

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004, _ mautmank wrote:

> seems like no one ever emails this list anymore...what's up with that?  is
> the state of Mac gaming truly that bad?

I think the problem is that a few months ago there was a problem with
someone's vacation message that flooded the list with a few thousand
emails every hour. Probably everyone unsubscribed and never came back.

I think Mac gaming is in decent shape _ I just wish the new iMac G5 had a
better graphics card - outdated for gaming before it even starts. I would
want one with a graphics card that will last me for a couple years with
next year's games at high-end resolution settings.

Allan