[MG] so what's been up with the list?

David Lowe doctorjlowe at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 25 08:41:17 PST 2004

On Nov 25, 2004, at 02:55, Gregory Davis wrote:

> We have also gotten a lot of other new games in at CUSA for the Mac.
> My question to you guys is are you buying them.

	Well, i'm just not interested in FPS games, and it seems like that's
where the focus of the developers lies.  I just bought another copy of
CivIII, as i had lost the previous box...  Other than that, i still get
a lot of enjoyment out of solid older games like Bejeweled and the
Burning Monkey games.

Using a rusty Amiga 4000T & a shiny PowerMac G5

Killing turkeys causes winter.