[MG] iMac Gaming card

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 27 20:37:18 PST 2004

I' m currently slogging thru my games with my 400MHz AGP Power Mac and
I've been putting off getting new games until I get a new machine. It's
about time and the budget will stand it now. The newer games are
calling my siren song.

	 I'm considering one of the 1.8gHz iMAC's.   But a recent note here
suggested that the stock video card on the new iMAC will leave a lot to
be desired for gaming.  What's the scoop? Is it OK or not? Will it be
possible to upgrade the card later? Or should I look further into the
dual G5's for their speed and expandability?

Thanks,
John