[MG] Tiger Woods '08

David Lowe doctorjlowe at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 2 22:00:55 PST 2008

On Jan 2, 2008, at 10:50 AM, M. Milligan wrote:

> I have an iMac, 2.8GHz, 4GB RAM, running 10.5.1 (Leopard).
>
> Has anyone else loaded Tiger Woods '08 into Lepoard and how does it
> work? Since getting this iMac, I've found several pieces of
> software that no longer function.

	You haven't specified, but i'm assuming this is an Intel chip
model.  If so, i would expect that to be the source of the problem.
I haven't done any gaming on Intel, so i'd expect there are more
knowledgeable people on the list for that.  In the meanwhile, see if
Leopard still has Rosetta software: tweaking some of its settings may
bring some relief.

Using a rusty Amiga 4000T, a shiny PowerMac G5, & a homebuilt Ubuntu box

A student who changes the course of history is probably taking an exam.