[MPA] Pro Tools on dual 1 GHz Power Mac G4

green dragon greendragon at angelfire.com
Mon Dec 9 02:37:48 PST 2002

 Hi , I have been thinking the same about the duel 1GHz and Protools 24 and did a little home work. However I am not overly technical and I could only say that my knowledge is more Chines whispers than solid fact.
My insiders insider tells me that there may be a problem with the Newer MD Macs as they have a 5.5volt PCI buss and the older macs have 3.5volt PCI busses.
I have been told to look for a dual 1GHz QS for a more stable platform.

Thats all, hope you can investigate further.

GDSound