[MPA] DP 4 & FCP 4

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Apr 6 21:23:59 PDT 2003

Soundtrack is auto composition creation software from synthetic loops
and effects not royalty free compositions already written. A bunch of
phrases get put together by you according to what you want it to sound
like and whala. Very cool and much needed. This is how I interpret the
description at

<http://www.apple.com/finalcutpro/soundtrack.html>

Here's the audio editing page for those who don't want to wade through
trying to find it:

<http://www.apple.com/finalcutpro/audioediting.html>

Very exciting.