[MPA] DP 4 For OS X

Scott Jacob Loehr scott.loehr at verizon.net
Thu Apr 17 22:12:37 PDT 2003

>Has anyone received a copy of DP4 in the mail yet? MOTU said
>shipments would begin (presumably, leave their point of origin) on
>April 2, and that orders would be shipped in the order they were
>received.
>
>Some of us are, of course, very, very anxious to receive a copy!

I ordered mine via credit card as soon as the upgrade was listed on
MOTU's site; it hasn't arrived yet, and they haven't charged my
credit card yet, either.  I also inquired about their Mach 5 software
sampler by phone, but they still don't have a release date.  The
latest info I've seen (via EQ magazine) indicated Q1 for Mac and Q2
for peecee.  Aren't we in Q2 now?  Of course, I'd much rather that
they get it right before shipping, but I DO get a bit antsy about the
whole pre-release hype thang.  Also, DP4 is what's holding up my
migration to OSX.

Scott Jacob Loehr