[MPA] Good microphone?

Jay Shaffer jshaf at jayshaffer.com
Tue Apr 15 17:44:53 PDT 2003

 From a pro point of view.
  There aren't too many "decent" mics for $100.
Shure SM57
PZMs might be another choice.
  For $400  AT has a stereo condenser I forget the model (4052?)
Sony  has some stereo condenser consumer camcorder mics that might suit
your needs.
Check out the Sony ECM-MS908C Stereo camcorder microphone.
--
Jay Shaffer
Composer/ Sound Designer
jshaf at jayshaffer.com