[MPA] Good microphone?

Scott Jacob Loehr scott.loehr at verizon.net
Tue Apr 15 17:56:02 PDT 2003

I agree.  My strongest recommendation would be to get two
microphones... one for studio and one for camcorder.  A mic in the
$100-$150 range that comes to mind for the home stuff would be the
Røde NT1a (needs phantom power).  The Sony would be a perfect choice
for all the stereo camcorder stuff.

Scott Jacob Loehr