[MPA] Digidesign 002, LE, and Logic Audio advice

lazy right eye lazyrighteye at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 10:28:20 PDT 2003

Does anyone know anything (or heard anything) about a PT6 Free? Something
that WILL run in X and NOT require Digi hardware?
I think PTLE Free was an incredible marketing tool for Digi. And now that X
is starting to see a more robust build, it seems even more important for
Digi to release a PTLE Free for X. Especially during this bizarre and
uncertain migration to X. They could really capitalize on this DAW down
time. Maybe.

I loved being able to record in PT5LE on my G4/500/Digi001, then Target Disk
Mode those files to my iBook to edit at the beach, in the mountains,
basically NOT in the studio. But now that I'm in 10.2.5, I have lost that
ability.  :(