share Mbox/PT-LE with 2 computers?

david clayton dclayton at life.uiuc.edu
Sun Aug 3 09:25:16 PDT 2003

Suppose I want to use my powerbook for tracking, but edit on my desktop
... and suppose I buy an Mbox ... can I put the PT-LE software on both
computers?  I'm guessing I would have to move the Mbox back and forth
between machines to authenticate the software on the machine I'm
currently using -- would that actually work?

Also, suppose I hang the Mbox off the USB port of my desktop.  Would I
then be able to use the Delta 1010 card installed on that machine for
output (or even input/output), or would I be restricted to using the
Mbox as I/O?

thanks,
david

David F. Clayton, Ph.D.       The University of Illinois
dclayton at uiuc.edu             217-244-3668