[MPA] Anybody working with Minidisc and Mac?

Elsa Lankford elankford at UBmail.ubalt.edu
Sun Aug 10 04:42:49 PDT 2003

OK, I might end up with analog out then.  I also have virtual PC (haven't
installed it yet) and am very curious to see if I can use the Sony software
through that.  I'm almost positive mine doesn't have an optical out.  I have a
G4 & MOTU 828 (now I wish I had both the G5 & the cool new 828 mkII (I think
that's what it's called now)).  But I'll read through the manual again and
make sure what my outputs are.

Thanks,
Elsa

<MacProAudio at lists.themacintoshguy.com> =====