mach5 doesn't recognize samplecell disk

Terry Lester tllester at pacbell.net
Tue Aug 12 04:56:31 PDT 2003

hello list,
	the subject line sort of says it all. just fired up my new mach5
tonight, ran thru the tutorial, opened up uvi-xtract and popped in my
favorite orchestra disk (peter siedlaczek), which is in samplecell
format. click 'ignore', when i get the 'unreadable by macos x' message,
then choose 'search for disk' in uvi-xtract's pop-up disk menu...and
nada. 'no disk found'. what's up with that? anybody know?

thanks,
tl

--
"What do people mean when they say the computer went down
on them?"			 -Marilyn Pittman