[MPA] BT

Paul Francisco paul at paulfrancisco.com
Tue Aug 19 11:00:59 PDT 2003

Here is the BT I think that was mentioned.

Brian Transeau
Recording Artist,
Producer/Remixer

http://www.btmusic.com/

Apple features him alot when they promote new products especially to the pro audio sector
He uses macs primarily for his pro audio stuff and is a BIG enthusiast.

I seem to recall him in the ad for the 17"Powerbook.

http://www.apple.com/hardware/video/powerbookg4_012003.html

Hope this is the guy ;)

-PF