[MPA] Less and less...

Scott Jacob Loehr scott at folkloehr.com
Thu Aug 21 04:26:40 PDT 2003

Hint:  The perpetual slide guitar riff implies a couple of other
chords, but from a harmonic analysis perspective, it's all the One
chord.

Slight Disclaimer:  It's got a generic barroom blues ending, which
MIGHT be construed as containing a walkdown with a few chords, but
considering that the song repeats the same riff over and over and
over for 4:43 of its 4:54 length, I think it qualifies as Only One
Chord.

Scott Jacob Loehr