[MPA] converting vinyl to CD (Onkyo)

KathyMac! Mac4Music at MusiCareOnline.org
Mon Feb 17 09:11:20 PST 2003

On Saturday, February 15, 2003, at 06:23  AM, Mac Pro Audio List wrote:

> With that said, I have to point that I don't have much faith in an
> interface like the Onkyo MSE-U33HB.

I bought one of these last year on ebay when there were a million of
them available for $39.

I resold it a couple of days after I got it. Just didn't like it. There
must be a reason why they are discontinued. I found that the sound
output was not so great.

Many people report great success with it - so it may work fine for
others. I just didn't care for it.

Kathy