[MPA] Studio vinyl sampling the right way?

Parker Worsham musicchefdancing at mac.com
Mon Feb 24 13:05:48 PST 2003

As far as XLR to TRS goes its all good they're both balanced, no need
to fret there.
  I'd say that probably one of the biggest links in the chain you should
think about is your converters
I haven't worked with any of the m audio stuff but from what i've heard
its more on the prosumer tip.
for highest quality conversion i would recommend renting a pair of
really good converters (Apogee, Lucid, etc.)

										Best of luck,
											      Parker Worsham