More Vinyl the right way.

Lukas drake lukasdrake at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 24 16:53:54 PST 2003

Thank you very much everybody who responded to my questions. You've got me
thinking, now I have to go research these options.
I'd also like to hear the answer to Greg Gorrie's question of what is a
great audiophile needle for doing this sort of thing.  A particular model by
Grado? A different model of Ortofon? A moving coil model as opposed to a
magnetic one? For my purposes I need something with umph and kick to it in
its frequency response (as opposed to a needle made especially for Classical
or Jazz music).

Someone else was wondering why I didn't just go through my receiver. It's a
Kenwood AV surround receiver with Dolby ProLogic (model KR-V5580) from a few
years ago, so I don't really think it's that professional nor is it a
McIntosh.

thanks again everyone!