[MPA] Real Time A/V FX Advice

lazy right eye lazyrighteye at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 09:57:04 PST 2003

Thanks Ralph,
I have actually downloaded G-Force, but have yet to experiment. I'll dive
into it asap.
Off hand, do you know if it runs in 10.2.4?
Can I record the audio in Peak LE as well as project these fun visuals? If
so, would the G3 iBook be able to handle such tasks, or would the G4 tower
better handle this?

FYI, I'll send audio from the soundboard (1/4" OUT) > Roland UA-30 (RCA IN)
 > iBook (USB) > Peak LE (16bit/44.1kHz stereo .aif file).

lazyrighteye