[MPA] Real Time A/V FX Advice

lazy right eye lazyrighteye at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 12:34:36 PST 2003

Hmmm, as I'm not sitting behind my G4 now, I'm not sure what video card it
has under the hood. I'll add I do run 2, 17" monitors at home. It's the
G4/500, DVD-RAM model... if that helps anyone.

All this info is great. Very helpfuyl. Getting the wheels spinning. Whereas
before, they were sort of sputtering. I knew these things could be done
(just not sure how), and hoped it possible on a Mac. Looks like I've got
some fun experimenting ahead. Good luck indeed.

Thank again, and keep em coming, should any thoughts pop up.

lazyrighteye