[MPA] STEVE JOBS IS GOD

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jan 8 12:44:01 PST 2003

OK Peter. Point well taken. I'm just thinking that if someone is
willing to wait a day, G3 compatibility is not an IMPOSSIBLE feat. I'm
thinking of the tube iMac market. As for me, I'm a Cube driver and we
are about to have dual 1.2 GHz Cubes from PowerLogix. So rendering the
Movies and the MPEG-2 files will be pretty fast. Frustration is a good
word to describe the feelings I have. Thanks.

A significant minority of us in the Cube world are searching for an OEM
source of the 2x slot load DVD-R/CD-RW drive that Apple has just
introduced in the 17" Aluminum PowerBook so we can develop a Cube
compatible mounting bracket for our Cubes to become iDVD 3 and total
iLife compatible.

Steve's not God. Just a Son of a Gun.

Kunga