[MPA] MOTU Performer / PT6

Peter Kirn peterkirn at mac.com
Tue Jan 21 05:08:46 PST 2003

I'm not complaining. Basically, I think I misinterpreted what their
press release meant. (Had to be AT their booth, in other words, to see
the goods.) And, of course, I love the product.

Oh, well, I am getting kind of a retro kick out of the six-color Apple
logo this week in the upper left corner of my screen working in DP in
9. :-)

Digidesign customers -- have any of you received a shipping copy of
PT6? Got the impression that that would be in the mail at the end of
January, maybe arriving early February, but I could've been
over-optimistic about their press release, too!

Peter