Can anyone tell me if the following is possible

Primrose Music primrose.music at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Jan 30 05:28:32 PST 2003

Can anyone tell me if the following is possible:

Make a midi file by recording onto an electric piano's floppy disk?
That is, are the files created in the disk drives of electric pianos
midi files? Or not necessarily? Recommended pianos?

Put the floppy into an Imation SuperDisk Drive, linked to an iMac. Or,
if not a SuperDisk Drive, some other external floppy drive?

Import the midi file into Sibelius? (Or any other music notation
software programme that imports midi files)

Thanks for reading - Gilly