[MPA] Request for recommendations

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri Jan 31 00:58:45 PST 2003

Thanks Vic,
Yes we need some balance between those of us who are OS X proponents
and those who are still suffering the distance that we make them feel
as they continue to need OS 9. It's a very seriously transitional
yeah— especially for the audio world.

By year-end, all the pro applications will be entering their first
stages of OS X debugging (I hope not much) and enhancing beyond
versions one. But there will still be a lot of pros holding back.

Next year, the hardware and the software will be too profoundly
superior for any of the pros to be able to hold back any longer. I see
the entire pro audio world on OS X by 2005.

Is that fair to say?