[MPA] electric piano & midi files

Primrose Music primrose.music at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Jan 31 00:53:50 PST 2003

This is very helpful, Scott. Thanks a lot.

The Maxell 3.5 floppy disks that I use with my SuperDisk Drive say
they're *Windows/MS-DOS*, so that should be okay. I am using OS X, so
I'll check if Sibelius is okay with DOS. I imagine it will be. (Anyone
know for sure?)

Yes, ideally we'd go straight from the piano to the Mac, but they're a
flight of stairs apart! One thought, though:- I wonder if you can get
extra long midi cables? Then we'd need a USB MIDI interface, I suppose.

Anyway - very many thanks - it's all getting clearer.

- Gilly