MOTU PCI-424 G5 card

Scott Jacob Loehr scott at folkloehr.com
Tue Oct 21 16:19:00 PDT 2003

	Speaking of the G5, I just bought a MOTU 2408 mk3 (core
system) and 24 i/o (expander) only to find out that the enclosed
PCI-424 card doesn't fit in the G5's new PCI-X slots.  MOTU has an
upgrade path... if you've got an 'older' PCI-324 card, you can
upgrade it to the PCI-424 card for $300.  You can then upgrade the
424 card to a PCI-424 G5 card for about $70 more, and if you bought
the 424 card after July 1st, the upgrade to the PCI-424 G5 card is
free.  You just have to fax MOTU a copy of your dated sales receipt
and your registration card, and they give you an invoice number to
write on the outside of the package when you return the PCI-424 card
to them.  They should've received my 424 card yesterday... here's
hoping the G5 card arrives this month!

Scot Jacob Loehr