[MPA] Analog to digital question (Sound Studio)

db deebee at aon.at
Thu Oct 23 11:09:53 PDT 2003

sorry John, I spaced out your second question:

> Do the newer
> versions allow OS X length files names to be created from the split
> by marker command? I could really use song titles longer than 32
> characters.

iirc&afaik, yes

..one small related quirk I've noticed is that sometimes the entry
"disappears" after moving on to the next index point. It's still
there, you just don't see it. Shrinking the view (Cmd - ) seems to
fix this and expanding again (Cmd + ) doesn't seem to take it away.
It's irksome but hardly a deal breaker... a great program for the
money, I think. I believe we're a bit overdue for the next update
however: my running version, 2.1.1, is still in beta 3!

db