[MPA] Garage Band, MBox, Audiophile confusion

Carlos Morales carlosmorales at mac.com
Sat Aug 7 08:42:53 PDT 2004

The first thing i would do is open the application help, it's the
easiest way to start using any program.

The second thing would be look for a text book about garage band, i
know there are at least 3 books for starters.

Hope this help you with your creative work.

--
Carlos A. Morales Quirós
Artesanía Digital S.A.
carlosmorales at mac.com