[MPA] Garage Band, MBox, Audiophile confusion

Jay Shaffer jshaf at jayshaffer.com
Sat Aug 7 15:53:26 PDT 2004

Although I dwell near a mountaintop  instead of atop one, I'll take the
opportunity to plug my book "The MacAddict Guide to Making Music with
GarageBand" Available at : http://macaudioguy.com/gbb/  and bookstores.
I specifically address using your ART Tube MP and other gear with GB.
Feel free to contact this list or me with specific questions.
--
Jay Shaffer
In beautiful Golden Colorado
mag at macaudioguy.com