[MPA] system crash

Jay Shaffer jshaf at jayshaffer.com
Thu Feb 12 07:23:11 PST 2004

Do a single user boot (hold command S on start-up) at the system prompt
enter "fsck -f"  this will force a file system clean up. you may have
to repeat till you get a  " The volume appears to be OK" message then
type "reboot" to restart your machine. If this doesn't work try moving
all of the files out of your  user>your account>preferences folder into
a another folder and reboot. then begin the laborious process of of
swapping in an old preference file one at time until you find the
offender.
Good luck
--
Jay "CLI, It's the future" Shaffer