[MPA] Recording with laptop

Paul Francisco paul at paulfrancisco.com
Thu Feb 19 12:19:15 PST 2004

I have the Tascam FW1884 firewire. The only downside is its fairly big, but It has great sound
quality and motorized faders to control your apps. It has the 8 ins that you require. Check it out
at www.tascam.com

I also have the USB version(US428) which has 4 ins, but can also be used as a control surface if you
are intersted in it. I am trying to sell it..