garageband

wyldceltic1 wyldceltic1 at mac.com
Tue Jan 6 12:23:59 PST 2004

I saw about four and then six tracks on the screen, so I'll presume six
onward. Might depend on processor and such? I am just a solo musician
with guitar, hammered dulcimer and vocal. I hope I can get this and use
it.

- What boots up must come down —Unless you have a Mac!

AOL/iChat-wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland
http://www.wyldcelt.com