[MPA] Garage Band...whoa!

Rick Latham funkyrick at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 6 12:31:43 PST 2004

Hi Jay,

Not sure of the specs but yes this looks pretty cool to me also.......

Just wondering if any of you folks will be at the NAMM show next week.

I'll be around hangin at the DW, Pro-Mark, Evans and Istanbul booths.  Hope
to meet some of you there.

Also, just wanted to let you know that I'm extending my special offer on my
drum loop sampling CD available for 50% off for anyone interested

http://www.ricklatham.com/cd.htm

All the best for now and hope to see you at NAMM

Rick

Rick Latham Publishing Company
RLP Records
Ph: 818-989-0112