[MPA] Garage Band Constraints

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Jan 20 16:16:57 PST 2004

I should have the RAM problem mentioned below with my G5 2x2 taken care of
tomorrow night (ordered 1GB RAM upgrade :^)

Last night I was playing with 11 tracks, and only my email and web running
on the system, and it was doing OK, though when I popped up the process
monitor, I noticed that it was taking 90-110% of CPU time on my G5.  That
tells me it might actually be a combination of both RAM and CPU.

		Zane