[MPA] Garage Band - Waveforms

Wyldceltic1 wyldceltic1 at mac.com
Wed Jan 21 12:44:06 PST 2004

How much RAM in that PB? I have my fellas' 1 GHz iBook G4, but foir
right now it has stock memory. 256. Until I can afford more.... oh
WELL, but I did get the Radio Shack keyboard to work with the Edirol
UM-1 MIDI to USB adapter.

when I was recording the lead track over a couple of loops I got the
infernal "Core Audio Error..." a "Drive too slow" and other bovine
fecal matter.

But I can record and I can get it to work. so I may record only with
the one loop and see what's up.