[MPA] MIDI converter/device suggestion?

Barry Lyden blyden at mac.com
Wed Jan 21 21:57:31 PST 2004

Voyetra/Turtle Beach's Teach Me Piano is something I've used with my
kids in the past. It's fairly decent and would probably do what you
want, except that it only works on windows PCs.

Although I've not used it, another possibility is "Teach Yourself to
Play Piano." Here's a link to the Best Buy online store offering this:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?
j=1&id=1064001119585&type=product&ref=03&loc=01

HTH,
Barry
Plano, TX

On Jan 21, 2004, at 2:24 PM, Ron wrote:

> Hate to ask a silly consumer question on a pro list, but...
>
> Is there anything out there that teaches keyboard via an interactive
> midi
> connection and a computer (Mac)  like the Miracle did? (geeeezzze,
> remember
> those??)
>
> My wife thinks she'd like to learn but we're too busy to commit to
> scheduled
> lessons. Seems it would be a good start if there were something
> similar.
>
> Thanks
> Ron--

> <MacProAudio-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <MacProAudio-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

> Mac ISP
> http://macinternetaccess.com
>
>   iMic   |   Griffin iMic! Add Audio in and out via USB.
> Dr. Bott |   <http://www.drbott.com/prod/imic.html>

Barry